MAXIMUS FEATURES Unlock a motorcycle’s true potential
• Most advanced, easy-to-operate single-user flash tuning tool for ALL fuel-injected Harley- Davidsons • Once tuning is complete, the kit is simply unplugged until the next tune • Maximus allows backing up and restoring original maps, as well as re-flashing stock ECUs and performing routine diagnostics • Fast data acquisition and many hours of data storage provides accuracy and saves time • Provides power from the motorcycle for wideband O² sensors and will record/monitor wideband O² sensors
• Tuning features include the ability to modify front and rear cylinder fuel/spark tables separately, air/fuel ratio, warm-up fuel, cranking fuel, closed loop, acceleration/ deceleration, rev limiter and the ability to restore original map • Easy-to-use auto mapping feature • Diagnostic features include key fob coding, speedometer calibration, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), and system relay testing • Made in the U.S.A.
MAXIMUS taps into the power of TechnoResearch shop tools and software to provide rich features and tuning
possibilities for the most novice to the most advanced users. Maximus utilizes the hardware specifications of the VCM-TR3, the diagnostic features of Centurion Basic, and the tuning capabilities of Direct Link. This all in one tool has been developed for all Harley Davidson models built from 2001 to 2018. Maximus allows for backing-up and restoring original maps, re-flashing stock ECUs, and performing routine diagnostics. Maximus is a single-user tool that can also be used by a TechnoResearch tuning center if the single- user decides they want a professional tune.
Advanced windows PC Software
Wireless Communication via Bluetooth™
Records hours of data
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
“I ride a 2017 Victory Vegas 8-Ball. I recently purchased and installed the Maximus. Words can’t say how incredibly pleased I am with this product. It is so much better than the Power Commander that I had on my previous bike. Awesome product, awesome customer service, awesome results. Thank you Chad for your help and expertise. I would definitely recommend the Maximus by TechnoResearch.” - G. Hazlett
• Provide the most extensive, professional, easy- to-use flash tuning capabilities available • For use with any Technoresearch VCM-TR3 (Centurion Pro, Pro Plus or Tune Builder) • Direct Link’s included Auto Mapping feature greatly reduces the user’s need to do cell-by- cell tuning calculations • Allow tuners to modify fuel and spark tables (front and rear cylinders), air fuel ratio, warm-up fuel, cranking fuel, closed loop, acceleration and deceleration, rev limiter and knock control • Fuel, spark and AFR real-time cell tracing
• Simultaneous modification of both front and rear cylinder fuel and spark tables • View data using Strip Chart or Digital Dashboard • Data logging and data analysis features • Save back-up with calibrations and restore the original map • Wideband O² sensor controller interfacing • Motorcycle’s VIN is assigned to one key and can be used for multiple tunes • Made in the U.S.A.
• The industry’s only complete professional diagnostic tool system designed for independent professional repair facilities • Communicates with all 97-17 Harley-Davidson and Buell models using the included proprietary VCM-TR3 Communication Module with included cables • Re-flash blank ECU, program VIN, BCM and Key Fobs • Centurion recovers locked security modules (TSSM/BCM) without costly replacements of TSSM or BCM • Perform radio, speaker, lighting and navigation system configuration on all models • Easily perform speedometer calibration on all models • ABS bleeding and solenoid testing • Read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
• Reset air/fuel values and adjust idle rpm • Perform active tests on tachometer, speedometer, fuel pump, idle rpm, system relays, cooling fans, alarm, IAC, ACR compression, injector coils, coolant pump, left or right turn signals and other systems • Centurion Super Pro Plus equals in functionality with OEM Indian and Victory diagnostics • LED indicator tests for 6th gear, ABS service, battery, check engine, cruise control, high and low beam, neutral, oil, security and coolant temp • View real-time data in strip chart or digital dashboard formats • Requires use of a Windows or Android-based PC, laptop or tablet; connect using either included cable or Bluetooth® wireless connection • Fast data acquisition and many hours of data storage provides accuracy and saves time
O2 INSTALLATION RIVET KIT
O2 Installation Rivet Kit
Part # TR200044
When combined with a set of wideband O2 sensors (such as our TRO2), the O2 installation kit allows you to get the most accurate readings so you can get the best possible results out of your tune. After the easy installation (no welding required), you can monitor both cylinders simultaneously and measure exhaust correctly with no false readings.
• Dump the Pump - No Pump or Sampling Tube Required • Monitor Both Cylinders Simultaneously • Measure Exhaust Gas Correctly • No Reversion Air giving false lean readings Includes: • 2 - O2 Sampler Blocks • Special Attachment Bolts • Exhaust Port Jet • 1- Hydraulic Insertion Tool (with case) • 2 - 5 foot exhaust hoses
• Fast, Accurate Reading with almost no delay • Easy Installation - No Welding Required • Can be used with Dynamometer or Portable Data Logger • When Done, Heat Shield covers seal screws maintains original look.
• 1 - Drill Bit • 25 - Rivnuts
• 25 - Seal Screws • 25 - Seal Washers
O2 Installation Block - Sold Each (two required)
Part # TR200047
Predominantly used if the dealership has the Screamin’ Eagle Exhaust Sampling Adapter Installation Tool # 14900008.
TRO2 MOBILE DYNO
TRO2 Mobile Dyno Wideband Sensor System Part # TR200048
This wideband oxygen sensor interface kit is essential for anyone looking to get robust and accurate data to tune a bike. The TRO2 is a dual channel air/fuel ratio metering system that was designed to be used with a data logging system (a dyno) or our Mobile Dyno feature.
• No Calibration required • Soft start technology • 2 analog outputs • 1 digital input, 1 digital output
• Bosch LSU 4.2 Sensor • Compatible with multiple fuels • Sensor is hand tested • Digital precision
Includes: • 12V power input
• 4 Prong Analog Clip • Termination Jumper • Serial RX Plug (In) • Serial TX Plug (Out) • Sensor Input Clip
Ph: 07 3252 5381
Proudly distributed in Australia & New Zealand by Rollies Speed Shop.